Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Resolution


From this day forward, I will NEVER let another Eastern European woman near my hair. If I even see one looking at it, I'm going to give her the evil eye. I have YET ANOTHER NIGHTMARE HAIRCUT. What the fuck is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!?!! You see a guy come in with wacked out, longish hair and you give him a cut that makes him look like a 7th grader?!?!?!?! What the fucking hell makes you people think that someone who has his hair long and shaggy is dying to look like Harry Fucking Potter?!?! I wish some hair dictator would rise up and exile everyone who cuts hair like mine was cut today. Even if said hair dictator would pass laws that made all men wax their eyebrows and wear froufrou sandals, I would support him or her.

From now on, ONLY gay men and girls from Tokyo are coming near my hair. And as we all know, even gay men and girls from Tokyo can still fuck it up pretty good. As for my current hair, I'm going to give it a few days to see if I can do anything with it (I could fucking teach a class on how to make bad haircuts passable, I have so much experience with it); if I can't, off it goes.

No comments: